Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Congratulations Jeff-n-Jenny!

That is, Chad's cousin Jeff and his beautiful bride Jenny!
Good Lord did that woman look gorgeous... I loved her gown and veil--it was so very Jenny.
Also got to see my little nieces, newborn babygirl Campbell and almost 2 y/o Sinclaire, who has taken to calling me "Aunt Zizzy" since she cannot pronounce all the letters in "Aunt Lindsay". I believe I shall encourage this, as it is approaches being the cutest thing in the world.

That's Sinclaire and "Arizona Grandpa". She was trying to use the butter knife to cut up the little cedar shaving filled pillows Jeff-n-Jenny gave as wedding favors.

Anyway, we were so happy to see Chad's family again, and to celebrate with J&J on their wedding day. If only we had been able to stay longer! We had to run off and do our show that night, to finish off what was a very busy day: two auditions for Chad, a three hour callback for me, a wedding, a play, and of course drinks afterwards.

You gotta admit, we got it pretty good.






1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lindsay...thank you so much for posting about us. What an honor!

I'm so glad you and Chad were able to make it. How did your show go?

Oh, and as for the veil..I made it! AND highly encourage others to do it as well...it was about $10 vs. the $250 they were trying to sell me at the store. HAH!

Jeff and I should have you guys over for dinner soon. Those big family events are never enough time to get to know you better.

Thanks again!

love, jenny