Friday, April 20, 2007

I can has new headshots?

I had new headshots taken last weekend, and oh my lawdy. They are lovely. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and even MORE happy that the photographer I went to charges much much less than a lot of other headshot photogs in town, and also gives you so much more in terms of time and energy. If you are ever in the market for headshots or portraits, please go see John. He really is fantastic.

Here are the "finalists", chosen out of about 300 shots. [update: retouched now! Hot!]


















2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, they're great!

I like 2,3 and 5. (not that you asked for opinions) Will they eventually be b&w when you send them out? Might be fun to see them that way ;)

Lewy said...

thanks! I might do some in b&w, but it's nice to have color shots for commercial/film type stuff.