Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kitty Countdown...

Only 11 days until we begin our trek back down south, and just 12 days left on the "Kitty Countdown", when we'll finally see our boys again! It probably sounds a little silly to have a Kitty Countdown, but those rascals are so important to us, and in all honesty it has been very hard to be away from them for so long. We talk about them every day, wonder what they're doing, and whether they will remember us or not...Oh, we love our boys!




Anne Frank has been continuing to go well...Whenever I feel like I have a bad show, or that I'm getting tired of doing the same exhausting thing everyday I try to remind myself that this is the opportunity of a lifetime, and chances are I won't have this wonderful experience again for quite a while: of doing what I am truly passionate about for a living, every day. As excited as I am to get back down to LA, and the kitties, I know I will miss this show when it's over next Saturday. I can't even begin to describe what I've learned over the past 3 months from doing this show with these people... lessons and skills that I will cherish and use for a lifetime.

So we are starting the process of packing everything up and figuring out how we're going to get some of our stuff down to LA. We're selling a couple of things, and I figured I'd post photos here in case anyone is interested or knows of someone who might be interested... We're selling a loveseat and a cool/funky end table. We're super flexible on the price, but we're basically asking $300 for the couch and $50 for the end table. Anyhoo, take a look and let me know if you are interested!


No comments: