Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Women :: Photo Time

Me and my "sisters." :) And wonderful sisters they are, too.


If you can't tell which is which: from left to right Meg (Jenny - golden voice, so gorgeous & funny), Amy (Kaitlyn - all cute & sweet 5 feet of her!), Beth (that's me!) and Jo (Sandy - total powerhouse & has this bold spirit I can only barely aspire to.) Those are my sisters!


Opening went great - wonderful audience and they were very good to us. My voice is slowly coming back, as is my confidence in using it. So by closing night in 6 weeks I should be ready to get this show going!!

I hope you are enjoying these first days of spring. As soon as I can use my sense of smell again I know I will be! :)

5 comments:

Pat said...

You go girl! Good luck on your play and on recovering fully quickly. I enjoy your posts.

Kristen Gough said...

lindsay, i am so happy for you to be playing beth in this show! it is great to see a couple photos of you with your fellow actors. congratulations on a wonderful opening! and best to you throughout the entire run. love, kristen

Jenny said...

congrats on opening night! this all looks so fun...if only i had the courage to be an actor ;)

Rebekah said...

ahh that is so cool, I seriously wish I could see you in action! I bet you sound so amazing..congrats Lindsay what an exciting season. Hope you feel better soon too! xo

Lewy said...

thanks for the kind words ladies! the show is going so great...wish you were here to see it, or that I could bring it to you! I miss you all so much!