such fun shots, lindsay! i always love the glimpses you give us of your work-life. i so wish i could see you in this production of Little Women. I heard through the family grapevine that you literally have the whole house in tears with your performance! that is awesome! :)
2 comments:
such fun shots, lindsay! i always love the glimpses you give us of your work-life. i so wish i could see you in this production of Little Women. I heard through the family grapevine that you literally have the whole house in tears with your performance! that is awesome! :)
I love these Lindsay great job! I REALLY wish I could see the play..I can imagine it is spectacular!!
ps.we watched Chad on the Bold and the Beautiful (did I get that right?) at Rhoda and Dave's this afternoon after Easter dinner, that was awesome!!
Post a Comment