Sunday, November 14, 2010

:: 14 :: + 'Hi'

So somehow since starting this 'photo a day for the month of November' I seem to have forgotten that I can actually tell you what's going on as well. Let me go ahead and do that. :)


I find eggplant to be one of the more photogenic vegetables.
 I've had a busy couple of weeks, including a trip to Disneyland with Chad, my niece (age 5) and my sister-in-law! I cannot tell you how much fun that was. And how utterly exhausting. Disneyland is very different from my childhood memories (how can it not be?) and yet somehow just the same. But seeing it through my niece's eyes was a total joy for me, and the number one highlight of the day.


Polka dots and brightly colored greens. A winning combination.


On the acting front, I recently shot a little USC graduate student short. I am so excited to share it with you when it is complete! The character I play is right in my wheelhouse (overly enthusiastic and socially awkward third wheel) and I have a feeling there will be enough comedy gold to tickle your funny bone. I've also got a few auditions in the pipeline, and some other potential projects on deck... Fingers crossed as always.

Our awesome friend Dave and his son Halen - age 7 months
I hope you have been enjoying this beautiful harvest season! It's been a unique challenge for me to put into images the things I am thankful for each day, and to share them here with you. But I love looking with new eyes at the things I might take for granted most days.

Chad gave his stamp of approval to my maple cinnamon rolls!

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

loved reading this update, lindsay!

it has been so fun to see your daily photos this month. it is a gift to us who are far away to get these peeks into your life in california!

so happy that you and chad were able to meet up with erina and sinclaire for the day at disneyland. what a joy! i bet sinclaire was over the moon. :)

i hope you're having a great week! xo