I recently had the opportunity to travel up to Santa Barbara for the day to help out some friends of friends with a short animated film they are producing. This particular day they were recording some of the dialogue for the film with one of its stars: Christopher Lloyd! Not only that, the reason I was asked to come along was to actually read with Mr. Lloyd while they were recording his lines. Not a bad gig, eh?? I have to admit it was pretty hard not to geek out. :)
While I didn't get any photos of Doc Brown himself (again, trying to exercise some self restraint) I did get some great photos of the recording studio we were using which I think many readers of this blog will appreciate. By the time the day was over I was ready to move in!
Not to shabby, eh? I have to admit I came out of that studio inspired in more ways than one...
I honestly think this film is going to be something special, and I was honored to play my tiny little part. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for it! It's called "Cadaver" and they plan to premiere sometime in early 2012.
1.21 gigawatts,
Lewy
4 comments:
So fun!
My old coworker is actually his cousin by marriage so I've always felt pretty close to him...now I can add your connection too ;)
That studio is incredible...those polka dot window treatments and creative light fixtures- love it.
thanks for sharing!
I liked it. When the movie comes out?
Kisses and God bless you.
I have a new post!
Kisses and God bless you!
Mamarazzi Week, blog´s tips and of Mothers Day gift.
And a special tribute!
Check it out!
Kisses and God bless you.
Post a Comment