love the apples and the door knob ;D Happy 10.
great set, honey!
Netflix should hire you for their next ad campaign -- great shots!
Joining the ten on ten meme.I love the photo of the sweet kitty and the tea pot shadows.I can't tell if those are asian persimmons or Japanese pears. Either one of those would make me happy.
Nice pics... i forgot about Ten on ten this month...next month, i´ll do mine.Kisses and God bless you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love the apples and the door knob ;D Happy 10.
great set, honey!
Netflix should hire you for their next ad campaign -- great shots!
Joining the ten on ten meme.
I love the photo of the sweet kitty and the tea pot shadows.
I can't tell if those are asian persimmons or Japanese pears. Either one of those would make me happy.
Nice pics... i forgot about Ten on ten this month...next month, i´ll do mine.
Kisses and God bless you.
Post a Comment