Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I didn't fall off the Earth. Yet.

I have been awfully absent around here! I didn't even do 10 on 10 this week, although I had the best intentions to. The day slipped away from me and by the time I remembered blah blah blah you know.

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting here for a little while, as my life has essentially been swallowed up by school. I have sign language interpreting classes four afternoons a week, plus my full time job (which starts at 6:30am now to get all my hours in), plus a heavy homework load almost every night of the week, plus trying to get out on the occasional audition...  Oh, and fitting in training runs for the half marathon Chad and I are running in October! There are literally not enough hours in the day.

But on the plus side my brain and my body are doing great! That might be kind of a weird thing to say, but darn if it ain't the truth - I feel more alive and alert these days, in spite of the crazy schedule and amount of work I am doing. Let's hope that lasts for the rest of the semester. :)

So if I'm not posting a lot that's the reason. There's a lot going on to post about, just no time to post!

And now, here is a picture of a baby giraffe.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a very full life! I hope you and Chad are getting to spend some time together. I'm glad you're feeling healthy and alive!

Jenny said...

Look at those knees?! Anything special youre doing that's making you feel more alive?