It's been nice to have some real time at home this past week. I feel like I can relax, thus I am less stressed out, thus happier in general! This past weekend I spent most of my time organizing a couple of our "trouble" areas in the house (pantry, office, linen closet) and even THAT felt soothing to me. We also went to a friend's b-day BBQ party, & had friends Matt and Molly over to watch the first Hawk's Preseason game (which we won! yippeee!). I made slow-cooked, pulled pork sandwiches, which turned out extremely yummy, and were actually very easy. It was my first time buying a big HUNK of meat to make something with. Weird feeling, especially since the carnivore side of this omnivore is bad at being a carnivore.
We've got a busy week and weekend ahead, though, so the rest for the weary ends here. Performances Thursday and Friday night, shooting for a film all day Friday and Saturday, and trekking North to Canada for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. And after that we have strike for Serenading Louie on Monday night. But then our schedules are wide open, and we can begin working on several projects around the house, including re-tiling the kitchen and bathroom floor, putting up new blinds in our bedroom, paint, and de-clutter the place.
But for now, we relax! Today is our 3 year anniversary, and tonight we're going out to dinner at Ray's Boathouse in Ballard, then having a relaxing evening at home with the kitties. Yippee!

1 comment:
Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been that long!
Post a Comment