The picture above truly captures what I was doing with my free time not that long ago. This was also the state of our dinner table for a good 2 months.
And here is the result of my efforts, my first go at making wedding invitations!
These are for our very good friends Erika and Tyler, who are having a fall wedding (Chad and I are in the wedding party). I'm proud of how they turned out, and the happy couple seem...well, very happy.
I learned a lot of good tricks from this process that will definitely come in handy on future projects, which for the present include a few more smaller things for Erika and Tyler's wedding (menus, placecards, rehearsal dinner invites) and our 2007 Christmas Cards.



1 comment:
those look very adorable..very fall. I'm proud of you for taking on this project, what an act of love- I know how long these things take ;)
Post a Comment