Thursday, October 25, 2007

Equal Parts Ecstatic and Terrified

This is the type of thing I resort to when I have nothing to do:



Kind of cool! Ever look at your own eye that close before?

Anyway, life rolls along whilst I am constantly anticipating the start of rehearsals. I am sort of equal parts ecstatic and terrified right now. My contract(s) and script came in the mail yesterday! How very official! I also got our performance schedule, which tells me we will be performing the show 54 times in all, certainly the most I have ever performed a show before. Of course that is nothing in comparison with those lucky actors who perform shows for years (i.e. on Broadway or touring), but it sure sounds like a lot to me. I'm really not sure if it is going to be heavenly or hellish to perform a show that much, but I am looking forward to it either way.


In other news, thank you Seahawks for finally giving me something to crow about!


We had a great time at the game against the Rams on Sunday, waved our little green pom poms and jumped up and down screaming when Nate Burleson had his 91 yard kickoff return for a touchdown. I will certainly miss watching all the Hawks games when we start rehearsals--I think maybe my schedule will let me see two in all--but of course there is no question where I would rather be!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What an adorable photo of the two of you..I didn't realize what big hawk fans you are!

I think the show is going to be amazing, wow, 54 times..that's like 1 a week for a whole year and two weeks! But in something like a month and a half? Crazy!!