A very bloggy Tuesday to you all! I am sitting on my couch, drinking a half-eggnog-half-milk latte, half-listening to Al Roker send the Today Show to commercial, then less-than-half-watching an ad which stars our good friend Paul, who is sitting in a dentist chair and decides he would rather hit a big green "FUN" button and be transported to Tulalip Casino, the number one place for fun. Of course I will be giving him a ridiculously hard time about this when next I see him, though in all reality he has the last laugh, as I am sure he made a pretty good chunk of change with that little commercial.
Speaking of television, our adventure to LA is fast approaching, and we still have a lot to do. We are realizing that it is time to start packing up, canceling phone and tv service, etc. Our future roommates, Erika and Tyler, are down in Lala land right now looking for our future apartment/house. So far they have found some great places! I hope one of them works out and by the end of the week we will officially have a place to call home.
A Christmas Carol has been going very well, as expected! We are officially a little more than half way through our run, and getting close to selling out the rest of the shows. I have felt so blessed that so many friends and family have been able to see the play. Gough family, I was absolutely overwhelmed by your presence at the show on Sunday! Thank you for supporting me, and in such numbers! What a family I have been brought into...
3 comments:
It was a joy to finally see you perform! It was also my Christmas-y event- thank you!
you were amazing Lindsay, I had no idea you would be singing and dancing as well!! I loved every minute of it and only wished Paula had warned me to bring tissue, I was bawling my eyes out!!! Good luck house hunting but sad that you are moving away...can't wait to see you and Chad staring in some commercials though! xo
Lindsay, you were wonderful, and we so enjoyed the play...such wonderful performances by all. You have a gift for this thing you do; it is a blessing to watch you do your work as an actor. Best to you as you finish this very special run of A Christmas Carol.
And we wish you the very best, too, as you head to LA! We hope you and Chad will visit as often as you are able to! We will miss you!
Post a Comment