Coming in for show #1: a student matinee. Someone told Lucy that the reader board made them laugh because it looks like it says "Anne Frank...excellent times."
Hairpins and coffee mug. Two staples of a day at the theatre.
Back at home. I eventually pureed these veggies and used them as the base in a chili!
I warned Chad that I would be putting this photo up today!
Beautiful cookies, and good for you too! I substitute avocado for 2/3 of the butter (though they do turn out a little green.)
Back at Intiman for show #2: This is Boo, one of Dennis the hairdresser/wardrobe master's doggies. Dennis is constantly making those cute little jackets for both the dogs, I'm sure they have hundreds of them by now, all in different patterns..
My scene 2 overcoat (and other vintage costume pieces)
Feet.
Intermission makeup change
A messy dressing table is a useful dressing table!I hope you enjoyed visiting me on a two show day. I have to admit it was hard to take pictures on schedule like I usually do, owing to the fact that we stay on stage the entire time (except for intermission.) Next month the 10th is another 2 show day, so you'll get even more "behind the scenes action"! Perhaps the water cooler! Or the green room! Or my box of socks!
2 comments:
loved this peek into your busy day, lindsay, and your fun commentary, too. we are so looking forward to seeing anne frank this coming week! so glad you went for it and participated in the 10 on 10 project despite the challenges of being on stage, etc. your photos turned out great!
i loved it too! You are such a hard worker..that as quite the day!
Post a Comment