I've been waiting something like 3 months to be able to post this blog, and here it is!
I was on a game show in August...and I won! Yes, I am a certified nerd for life because of this, especially since it wasn't some cool game show like Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy or anything. It was a show called "Bingo America" (oh my gosh, so nerdy) and it only shows on the Game Show Network. So the likelihood of anyone EVER seeing my super nerdy, overly-smiley (according to my mom), ridiculousely-easy-trivia-answering performance is very small. Darn!
I won't tell you how much I won, but suffice it to say it was not a life changing amount (especially after taxes)...though it will certainly be very welcome during these tough times!
2 comments:
congratulations! winning must be in the family ;) I'm still coming down from my etsy high...but I think I need to hear more about this...how did you get on? did you just need to get "bingo"- details!
I auditioned back in July, I found out I got on the show a couple weeks later, and filmed back in late August. I had to answer painfully easy trivia questions (ie "On an electoral map of the US, a state that is red has been wone by which political party?") to get a "bingo" before the other guy. Kind of a silly premise, and totally cheesy, but it was fun nonetheless!
Post a Comment