Saturday, August 29, 2009

Six Flags!

Chad and I finally made our way to a SoCal amusement park last night with our friend Dave! It was a special group party through my work, so the park was closed to just the general public (meaning mostly very short lines!)

We went on 7 roller coasters in 4.5 hours - which if you've never done the Six Flags thing is actually quite a lot. I was a bit queasy between most of the rides. :P But it was so much fun!! By my count I hadn't been on a proper roller coaster in over 9 years, and these were definitely the most terrifying ones I'd ever been on. My favorites were Tatsu (where you are flying horizontal to the ground with nothing beneath you) and the new Terminator Salvation wooden roller coaster (so fast! and had pyrotechnics!) BUT king of them all was X2, which I've procured a video of for your viewing pleasure. Chad and I were both completely speechless after this ride! So scary!!!



Now we are having a "Six Flags Hangover" of sorts which is not helped by the record breaking heat we're having. I am so very ready for summer to be over! Are you as shocked as I am that September starts on Tuesday?!

No comments: