Lots of action around here lately - I've been rehearsing & doing shows with my 2 improv groups, rehearsals also began for The Last DAys of Judas Iscariot, Chad worked 4 LONG days on a commercial for the US Census Bureau, we FINALLY sold our Infiniti (that's a drama I haven't really talked about, but lets just say we are relieved beyond measure to be parted with that little car!), now we're looking to buy a scooter as a second vehicle...
On top of everything else , we have been apartment hunting as well! Yes, after two years we are moving out of our beloved Waverly house on December 1st... which is kind of a bummer but also sort of exciting. For the first time in two years it'll be just Chad and I again! As much as I love Erika and Tyler (and I know I will miss seeing them every day when we move) I think it will be good for us to just have each other. It's been 3 or 4 years since we apartment hunted, and I'd forgotten how much fun it can be - and also how stressful. But I'm excited for where we might end up!
In random news, this is as close as I have ever come to a bald eagle.

How crazy is that?! I come out of the elevators into the lobby at work and this lady is just sitting there with a huge bald eagle on her arm! I still have not been able to conjecture why...
So that's what's happening here. I hope your lives have been filled with many many good things this week, and that you have a happy, safe Halloween! We're taking this one inside this year - carving pumpkins at home and watching scary movies with some friends. :) We learned last year that Halloween in Hollywierd is just a bit too much for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment