Chad and I joined Erika and Tyler on a fantastic, difficult hike this weekend at Wildwood Canyon in Burbank. With a name like "The Death March" I was expecting, to... you know.... die. But it was really not so bad, just the right amount of tough, and plenty of gorgeous views as a reward for all our hard work.
Above the clouds...
Erika and I know that when you pose with your hands on your hips, that means you are hard core.
Chad took this picture of me pretending to run back down. Looks convincing.
I love hiking! I don't know why we don't do this every weekend.
3 comments:
It was great having you along -- takes some of the pressure off of me having to keep up with m'wife.
You were right behind us the whole way! We weren't at the peak very long before you joined us. Commendable, good sir.
Erika should get a bike soon, so we can go on some rides together! That is, unless you're embarassed to be seen with us 'squids'. :)
looks like a great hike!
Post a Comment