Today is an anniversary for me: three years ago on this day we said goodbye to Seattle and embarked on that fateful road trip to LA.
Three years! It's amazing to me how much has happened in that time, and how quickly over a thousand days have slipped by. I'm glad I have this blog, especially 10 on 10, to keep track of the many things I might otherwise forget, both good and bad. As difficult as this LA life has been at times, and as much as I miss Seattle, I am so grateful for these past years. They've been nothing but constant lessons in change, growth, patience, persistence and acceptance, and I don't see any end to that in 2011.
In this little three year retrospective of mine, I came across this "behind the scenes" video from The Diary of Anne Frank that I'd completely forgotten about. Hard to believe that this was almost three years ago, too. It was a lot of fun to look back on that time, which was without a doubt one of the best experiences I've ever had in a theatre.
1 comment:
i can hardly believe it's been three years for you guys!
i loved seeing you in anne frank, lindsay. thanks for posting this video again! what a special production to be a part of, which such an incredible cast.
blessings to you this coming year! xo
Post a Comment