What an opening!
I arrived to my dressing table to a veritable tulip forest, beautiful bunches from my mom & step-dad and Chad, and wonderful cards and treats from my cast mates and the Intiman staff. I was so nervous all day yesterday, but seeing all that lovely support spread out on that table took some of my nerves away at last!
I arrived to my dressing table to a veritable tulip forest, beautiful bunches from my mom & step-dad and Chad, and wonderful cards and treats from my cast mates and the Intiman staff. I was so nervous all day yesterday, but seeing all that lovely support spread out on that table took some of my nerves away at last!

Tulips are some of my favorite flowers, they bring such joy to my heart! And how appropriate for a play set in Holland?? :)There was lots of celebrating to be had after the show, and many of us ended up at an Italian restaurant, where Lucy's mom and dad treated us to wine and food until 2 in the morning. They were such lovely and generous people, it's clear how their daughter turned out so lovely and generous herself!
The show was great last night, and was received very well thank goodness! Now we just have to do it about 60 more times...



1 comment:
It was an incredible show, really. And you did a wonderful job as Margot!
I am so inspired by you Lindsay and am thankful that you are staying with Jeff and I before we leave.
I'm also glad I got to see Lucy's parents ;)
Post a Comment