Wow, these were really great! Looks like it was a good day to be in CA, I love the blurry traffic shot!
I could just reach through my computer and pet that fluffy cat and eat that pizza, yum! Love your set!
I too like the traffic shot...and now that I'm a bit better the pizza looks pretty good too!
That house on the hill is incredible!
Your photos are beautiful! Great set!
Nice set of ten! Love the pizza and wine shot.
this is definitely one of my favorite sets from you, lindsay! beautiful photos!
WoW!!!Beautiful pictures!Congratulations for being one of Rebeka´s favorites! I tried to participate too. If you wanna see my set, it is athttp://diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-on-10-by-mirys.htmlI´d love your visit and comment.Mirys (from Brazil)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow, these were really great! Looks like it was a good day to be in CA, I love the blurry traffic shot!
I could just reach through my computer and pet that fluffy cat and eat that pizza, yum! Love your set!
I too like the traffic shot...and now that I'm a bit better the pizza looks pretty good too!
That house on the hill is incredible!
Your photos are beautiful! Great set!
Nice set of ten! Love the pizza and wine shot.
this is definitely one of my favorite sets from you, lindsay! beautiful photos!
WoW!!!
Beautiful pictures!
Congratulations for being one of Rebeka´s favorites!
I tried to participate too. If you wanna see my set, it is at
http://diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-on-10-by-mirys.html
I´d love your visit and comment.
Mirys (from Brazil)
Post a Comment