Another busy weekend flies by! Lots of running around the past few days as we are gearing up for our east coast trip... we fly out to Philly on Friday! (Let's keep it to ourselves that it's Friday the 13th, mmkay?) I have been looking forward to this trip for the longest time - I just hope I will take the time to savor it all... Squeezing Philadelphia + NYC into 8 days might be a little much for my easily-overloaded senses. Can't wait to share our adventures here with you!
Good developments happening industry-wise, the biggest of which is that I am now SAG eligible!
This essentially means that if I wanted to, tomorrow I could walk into the Screen Actors Guild office, fork over my $2200+ and walk away with my SAG card. I don't plan to do that just yet (for many long-winded reasons) but the main point is, with that little "SAG-e" moniker on my website/resume/headshot, I am much more marketable to both casting directors and talent agents. And of course I have the incomparable Chad to thank for his tireless efforts in contacting the SAG office to push my paperwork through! He really did all the work - I just showed up and acted. :)
Ten on Ten tomorrow - and then eastward bound!

1 comment:
Congratulations!
And I hope you have an amazing trip, that sounds so fun!
Post a Comment