Monday, June 6, 2011

A First

What happened last Friday does not happen very often, if ever, so I had to drop in and provide you all with a neat little update...

I had my first audition for an actual television role.

It took me more than 3 years, but darn it if I didn't do it.

The audition was for a very small (but fun) role in a new ABC Family series called "Switched at Birth". The show premieres tonight at 9, and the initial buzz has been very good, so I recommend checking it out!



I got the call on Friday morning from a casting director I had taken a workshop from a few weeks ago, and went in that same afternoon for a quick and easy read. Let me tell you, after many CD workshops which went well but came to nothing, it was pretty encouraging for one to actually "work"!

I should know very soon whether or not I got the role. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

Go, Lindsay, go!!! This is such fun news to read today! Keep us posted!