Monday, June 6, 2011

A Second First

So basically the second I hit "publish" on the post below I got the call...

...and folks, I got the role!!

Don't want to bore you with a million exclamation points and "woohoos", but friends I am stoked! So Woohoooo!!

I'm so stoked I'm giving away a cat to the next caller!!

Okay not really. But that's how happy I am.

Shooting this week! More later!

6 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

So so excited for you, Lindsay!! Congratulations!

Lewy said...

Thank you Kristen!! I am so so SO excited. :)

Rebekah said...

eek!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! ha you needed more exclamations - so um, hello this is HUGE! Can NOT wait to see you on TV!!!!!!!!! Congrats Lindsay so proud of you!

Pat said...

Congratulations! This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so stoked..YOU rock!...Mom

Unknown said...

you go girl! can't wait to hear about the shoot!