Well, did you see me? Underneath this ridiculous blonde wig??
![]() |
| "Deafenstein... He Can't Hear You Scream." |
Yes, my episode of Switched at Birth aired last Monday, with all 10 seconds or so of camera time for yours truly. I have to say it is much, much cheesier than I had expected, and I have a very hard time watching myself acting so intentionally bad!!
And check it out - okay, this is really nerdy, I know - but here is my name in the credits. :) Right next to Anthony Natale's credit, which is pretty fun.
And, finally, for those who haven't seen it, here are my 10 seconds of televised glory.
Thank you, thank you (*bows*).
And a very big thank you to all of you who have commented on seeing it! You are far too kind.
So that's that. I seriously (seriously) hope this is not the last thing I ever do. But should I ever become very very famous, I now have that all important highly embarrassing clip for when I go on the Ellen Show.
Thank you, thank you (*bows*).
And a very big thank you to all of you who have commented on seeing it! You are far too kind.
So that's that. I seriously (seriously) hope this is not the last thing I ever do. But should I ever become very very famous, I now have that all important highly embarrassing clip for when I go on the Ellen Show.


1 comment:
It won´t be....i hope see you other times on tv!!! Congrats for your first time!
Kisses and God bless you!
Post a Comment