I haven't been getting into the Halloween Spirit very much this year - or even the Autumnal Spirit for that matter (a tricky endeavor when it's 80 degrees and sunny by 11am most days...) I have no costume plans, and the number of pumpkin and/or squash related projects I've tackled this month is piteously low.
But I do have some fun and spooky goings-on during this very busy upcoming weekend, including two performances of our annual Halloween show at iO West, the Haunted House of Improvised Horror! It's always a blast (I've attended the show twice and performed in it twice in the last four years), and Hollywood proper, where the iO is located, is pretty much the most insane place you can possibly be on Halloween. It's almost a little too much for me to handle.
| |||
| But it's better than the scenario in this poster (barely). |
Chad and I are also performing in the shows we are understudying (Maiden's Prayer and Double Falsehood, respectively), plus I have casting director workshop with Kendra Shay Clark (who works with Mad Men). On top of it all, we're having brunch with some good college friends, attending the Green Festival at LA Convention Center, and somehow fitting in a training run for our upcoming half-marathon. Not sure how all this ended up happening in the same weekend, but c'est la vie.
Insane weekend plans aside, I have a VERY exciting audition opportunity coming up next week, but I'm waiting to see how it goes before actually talking about in detail (I think ya'll know how I am about that kind of thing!)
Happy Halloween Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment