Happy Almost-February! I'm almost-bored of hearing myself say how fast time flies, but gosh darn it if it ain't the truth. 2012 has really been roaring by so far.
 |
| Nice January weather = Supervised Outside Kitty Play Time |
Though unseasonably warm, January has been a pretty good month so far including quality time with our friends who are moving from NYC to LA (hopefully into an apartment
literally right around the corner!), some good auditions and casting director workshops, and continued training the for the LA Marathon. The latter has been put on the back-burner for me this week as I've come down with yet another nasty cold that is keeping me out of my running shoes until my lungs are healthy again. We missed a ten mile training run this past Saturday that I'm hoping we can make up this weekend. We only have 52 days left until the big race, and while I'm confident I can get in enough miles to finish, I'm fearful of falling behind and being in some real pain come March 18th!
I'm continuing to raise money for
ThinkCure!, a charity that supports cancer research through Children's Hospital Los Angeles and City of Hope. I'm still $340 away from my goal - if you'd like to make a donation, you can do so here:
www.crowdrise.com/lindsayevans. Even a little bit helps! I supported this same charity three years ago for the LA Marathon Bike Tour, and I'm very excited to be working with them again to run the actual marathon.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! We've got friends to see, Oscar-contending movies to watch, and a 9-month-old to babysit. And hopefully that ten-miler to slog through...!
No comments:
Post a Comment