Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hip Hollywood Cats

No blog today really, just some pictures of our kitties I can't help but post so you can see how they're getting along in their new home....Gob has adjusted to LA very nicely as you can tell.

And here are some of my favorite kitty sleeping positions of late...

Gob is a big fan of the torpedo look.


And here, a rare occurence: All four cats in the same room, and no fighting! It hasn't happened since, I assure you. This was a one time thing. The three orange cats have made some progress in becoming friends, but Doody is the final hold out. We wonder if he will ever come around...

Goby, thinking of home, watching the rain... We've had nothing but for the last few days, which has definitely made me feel more at home! Also less guilty for spending hours indoors reading and watching movies...

Promise a big blog soon, I know you are just itching...

No comments: