1.I am very observant of people's faces and mannerisms, and am pretty much always trying to figure out who they look like or remind me of. For example, I just figured out recently who our good friend Matt reminds me of:


2.I grew up riding motorcycles with my dad, and got my Washington State motorcycle endorsement just weeks after getting my drivers license. We used to attend lots of BMW motorcycle rallies and on a number of occasions I won the "youngest rider" award.
3.I cannot stand not being able to move my legs or arms, and internally I freak out a little if we're sitting on the couch and Chad puts his legs on my lap.
4.By my count I've been to 29 states and 10 countries.
5.Except for in the presence of trusted friends & family, I hate speaking in public and get embarassed & blush easily when prompted for my opinion or thoughts. I am also really uncomfortable being the center of attention.
6.I was a freshman in college before I ever got a room of my own.
7.In addition to an endless stream of songs, I frequently get words, phrases or sentences stuck in my head. Yesterday it was "Dick Van Dyke", because for some reason unknown to me some of my cast were jokingly calling one of our cast mates by that name.

So there you have it! I don't really have anyone to tag, who hasn't already been tagged, but if you're reading this and want to leave me your 7 in my comments I'd love to read it, so we'll call that tag on all ya'll who haven't done it!
3 comments:
fun list Lindsay, I had no idea you were so shy I am the same way so next family party I will look for you if they start some sort of "game"...I am looking forward to the new play - are you going to take your camera to work for the ten on ten tomorrow? It would be so cool to get a glimpse into a day at the Theatre!
Yes, I am surprisingly shy and awkward for an actor! I am always amazed by people who are comfortable at parties and other social functions. And tomorrow is actually my day off (Mondays are "dark" for most theatres) but for April I'll definitely have an interesting journey to post: a day with two performances!
such a great list of things about you, Lindsay! i really enjoyed reading this... :)
Post a Comment