I got interviewed for NPR!
Well, not just me - about 5 of us from the cast/crew of My Sister in This House were interviewed by Steve Julian, the host of Morning Edition on our local NPR station, 89.3 KPCC.
Of course I didn't know it was him who interviewed us until after he left so I didn't get the chance to betray myself as an NPR geek in front of everyone. Maybe that's for the best.
Anyway, we all had a very interesting discussion/interview with Steve, and we'll see if they use anything I said. That would be pretty neat! That is, unless I sound like an idiot and am shamed forever (a very distinct possibility.) Regardless, once I know the details I'll let you all know when you can tune in on the radio or online (it'll only be local down here on Southern California Public Radio.)

2 comments:
I would love to hear that if you're on! Make sure to pass along the info.
So cool!
Post a Comment