Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What day is it?


Wow I feel out of the loop. I've had hands down my busiest week in recent memory, between work, rehearsal, social committments and trying to fit in a few miles in my Aasics. Rehearsals for 'My Sister in This House' are 8 hours long, which all told translates into a 13-14 hour day for me. I haven't been this busy in a very long time!

But even though I've forgotten what day it is and desperately need a good night's sleep, I'm always excited to be at rehearsal, and I'm thrilled for the show to open. I'm so honored to be working with this company, and with such incredible actors and artists. It's been an amazing experience for me so far - truly eye opening - and I think we have something really special to share with people.

And if you are in LA you should come and see it! www.deafwest.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are one busy girl! keep rockin' it!