Friday, May 14, 2010

A good week

Busy week!

Full of good busy things: haircut, dentist appointment, four mile run, a nice hike with Chad & our friend Jarred, great class with Paul, capped off by my first audition through my commercial agent!

The latter was for a bank in Norway, and it was the easiest, quickest audition I've ever had. I mean, how hard is it to say your name and get your photo taken? But it feels good to know they're getting me out there. And hopefully I'll be getting out much more once I get my new . . .

. . .Headshots! Which are scheduled for tomorrow! Pretty exciting. And nerve wracking. But I'm trying to be relaxed about it in the hopes that that translates into good pictures. Of course I will post a few here when I get them back. I have high hopes for these ones... Headshots are tricky, expensive business. But a necessary evil. Because it doesn't matter how good you are if you can't get in the door - and I'm not satisfied with my getting-in-the-door track record.

On a completely unrelated note: why is office coffee so bad? I'm tempted to bring my own french press to work... I think Folgers crystals would almost taste better.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a good week. I can't wait to see your new headshots!