Monday, July 12, 2010

From Occasional to Habitual

I have some actor friends who make it a goal to do something for their career every day, even if it is a very small thing like sending an email or a postcard. I think that's pretty smart, so I'm trying to take a leaf out of that book and get habitual about getting my rear in gear with one or more things daily that will (hopefully) move me forward in this crazy pursuit of pretending as a living.

So today I am popping in to let you all know I have given my website a big, fat makeover. Go take a look! It's not exactly what I want it to be yet, but much better than what I had before.

And it's under my own domain name now! Like I said, even a small thing is something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the website upgrades -- keep up the good fight!