I think we had the same breakfast. And I'm intrigued by the orange jumpsuit.
the first photo, the eggs and the bike shadow are my favorites! Kelly
stuffed bird + prison visit = the perfect sunday. :) hope you had a lovely 10.10.10!
Your first shot made me hungry, but your last shot made me laugh.Great set!
The cat with the elephant hat is fantastic!!!! I need one hat like that for my Rufy! ;)) heheheGreat! :)
always a delight, lindsay! such a great set. (we miss you guys! when will you be up here next??)
Ha! These are great!Love you 10...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think we had the same breakfast. And I'm intrigued by the orange jumpsuit.
the first photo, the eggs and the bike shadow are my favorites! Kelly
stuffed bird + prison visit = the perfect sunday. :) hope you had a lovely 10.10.10!
Your first shot made me hungry, but your last shot made me laugh.
Great set!
The cat with the elephant hat is fantastic!!!! I need one hat like that for my Rufy! ;)) hehehe
Great! :)
always a delight, lindsay! such a great set. (we miss you guys! when will you be up here next??)
Ha! These are great!
Love you 10...
Post a Comment