Yep, ya'll... I missed out on yesterday's ten on ten, so I've made up with 11 on 11 (plus a bonus a photo, in the hopes that Santa will keep me off his 'naughty' list.) Today ended up being much more photogenic than yesterday though (including, as you see, our inaugural "LA Cheapskate Half Marathon" in Griffith Park), so maybe it was for the best! Enjoy!
| "Too cheap to make it official" |
3 comments:
loved your set this month! and congrats on another 1/2 marathon you guys!! :)
you kept up with all those guys?!
and i'm seriously loving the color combo of that parrot...good capture!
Well, I wouldn't say I kept up with the dudes exactly... but I didn't come in too far behind! I like to say I was dead last, but I won the women's division. :)
This lady just happened to be toting around that gorgeous bird (a cockatoo). She told me they are actually considered a nuisance in Australia - the way we look at pigeons here. Crazy!
Post a Comment