Wednesday, December 15, 2010

70° and Jolly

Hello dear readers!

Here in the City of Angels it's beginning to look a lot like.... Autumn?

Our bizarro weather this year has contributed to some actual fall foliage, which is neat! Just a little weird that those colors pop up in mid-December...

Here's something a little more festive - Santa (aka Holly Jolly Wally) came to our office Christmas party! Pretty sweet!  He is the husband of one of our staff members, and yes that is his real beard.

As some of you might know, my dad is also a "real bearded" Santa in Fairbanks and North Pole, Alaska (no joke) so of course I had to size up this guy up... he did have some pretty sweet Santa gear, including a vintage sleigh and throne, but overall I've gotta give my dad in the edge in spirit... he really encapsulates that elusive Santa Claus charm and jollity! :) I might be biased.

Ok, ALSO - and most importantly - I think you should go check out this link: http://deafwest.org/productions/nowplaying.html.

Yup. Hitting the ground running in the 2011!

No comments: