Wednesday, December 1, 2010

:: 30 ::


Wow! 30 days of 'capturing my blessings' for the Ten on Ten Photojournal Project all wrapped up for Christmas. A very interesting way to document the month, that is for sure! Some are boring...some are fun.. some are pretty.... some not so much... but they're all there! Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my life for the month.

As you can see we've been decking our halls and fa-la-la-la-la-ing up a storm here. We broke down this year and got ourselves a fake tree (oh the shame...) I know, it's practically a Christmas misdemeanor (a Christmasdemeanor, if you will) but it's what we did. I did learn recently about an organization in the PNW that 'rents' live trees out for the holidays - someday when we return north we'll definitely go that route, as that sounds like a pretty awesome idea to me. :)

I love December so much - always have - and I try every year to savor each day. It can be hard in the midst of all the holiday mayhem, plus day to day responsibilities, PLUS the fact that my eyes are fixed firmly on the prospect of an Evergreen Christmas, and being back home with family and friends!

No comments: