Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ten on Ten :: July 2011

Ten on Ten Photojournal Project: A photo taken every hour over ten hours on the tenth of each month.










5 comments:

Rebekah said...

lovely set this month my dear - I am curious about the tents I have tents in my set too :)...I am also curious about the tv show hope things are going well in LA!

Lewy said...

I saw your tents, Rebekah! How funny... we were setting them up to make sure they worked alright (and to air them out a bit) since we are going camping this upcoming weekend. :) I'll be sure to post another LA update soon - I know it's been way too long!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

great set!! love the "save the date" card. I'm a sucker for beachy themes of all kinds!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

love the tents!

Anonymous said...

Shakespeare!