Chad and I made our Valentines day all about hearts!

And by that I mean we made it all about OUR hearts - on a 16 mile bike ride around north Glendale. It was a tough one for sure - mostly straight up hill - but the upside of doing hills is that there is always a downside. :)

It was a perfect day for a ride, and we found ourselves overlooking a couple of nice vistas. Though some of them were being zipped by at 30mph, so we didn't catch ALL of them on film.

A great start to our Valentines Day, which didn't have the
greatest end - I started a small fire in our oven trying to bake a special Valentines Day chocolate cake. :/ Oops.
3 comments:
Well, if you're going to start a fire cooking anything, it might as well be chocolate cake. Nice work on the bike ride. I'm so impressed by you two.
If it's any consolation...my roommate has a habit of trying to set the house on fire....from decorative candles set under flammable decorations, to occasionally setting the fire alarm off with smoke....and now that they have a gas stove the carbon monoxide alarm goes off whenever we use the grill side of the stove. lol
glad you and chad had a great day
Yes, the good thing was the cake ended up delicious anyway! Phew!
Post a Comment