I’ve been having kind of a rough week. Hopefully nothing I can’t jump over, crawl under or go around. Heck, I’ll just barrel on through if I have to.
Mostly I’ve been battling some weird health-related stuff, which all started with a bout of pretty intense vertigo when I woke up Saturday morning. Has this ever happened to you? This was my first time. It’s a pretty scary thing, the room spinning for no good reason (not even a few too many gin martinis.) Adding to the scariness was a warning from a friend that vertigo was the first symptom she experienced prior to a stroke.
Cue paranoia and hypochondria.
Anyway, the dizzies eventually subsided (after a morning spent motionless in bed) but the major bummer about all this was I had to cancel a film shoot that morning with my buddies Tyler and Dom. So I added a healthy serving of guilt to my existing plate of incapacitatedness and spent the rest of the weekend shuffling about the house like zombie, unable to shake this weird feeling that my head was disconnected from my body.
I seem to be improving (I actually got out for a run yesterday!), though I still feel…off. Hopefully I don’t go all George Costanza (“Lupus?? Is it Lupus??!”).
PS Another audition today, and one this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment