Well here we go!
My first go around at "10 on 10", a great little photojournal project Rebekah came up with to document a day each month by taking a picture for every hour for 10 hours. Today was fairly unremarkable, but I hope you'll enjoy spending it with Chad and I nonetheless!
Sorting through my new headshots. Will post soon!
Our happy little fruit basket, with a fresh lemon from our lemon tree.
Sun through my blue glass "collection".
Strawberries with yogurt for a fresh & cool lunch on a warm day.
Swiiiiiing!!!
This photo cracks me up every single time I look at it.
Chad chatting with Larry, who is making a table in the back yard.
A bottle of wine, on it's way to the fridge to be chilled (yes, a chilled red! Scandal!)
A cup of tea in my other favorite mug to cap the day.

3 comments:
great shots, lindsay! i especially love the strawberry.
Love it! I feel like I learned so much about you as well, you collect blue glass and have a lemon tree...and are welsh? I am so glad you joined in! Looking forward to seeing the new head shots and of course am SO excited to see your new play - congratulations btw!!
Remember, you are half Dutch & half Canadian, both the same half, LOL! Nice photos, love, Mom
Post a Comment