Monday, February 4, 2008

Pretty Little Pictures

We've been playing with our new camera a lot recently (a Christmas present to ourselves), so I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from recent days! A little later this week I hope to use it to show you around our neighborhood.
Of course the kitties make fantastic subjects for photos (in spite of their inability to pose for the camera very reliably)...




(and yes, the three orange kits were once again seen in the same general vicinity, sans a fight!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i love the photo of you and chad..how cute! And of course the profile shot of the kitty is also very good.

how many days until you're back?

Lewy said...

Thanks! I like that one too. the camera has a cool "self portrait" feature that makes for some nice photos! We're back in a little more than two weeks--I believe we are rolling into town on the 24th or so. Time is flying!!