Ha! I know, everyone else has these changing foliage, cozy photos and here I am riding the scooter and leaving the doors open. We're supposed to have highs mid-sixties this week though! Now that's what I call autumn! :)
Rachel - those were my first ever attempt at gnocchi. They didn't turn out too bad! A little too big, and slightly chewier than I was hoping, but definitely edible - especially with the butternut squash sauce they were eaten with.
3 comments:
the photos seems so summer-y...where do you live? SoCal or something?
What is baking in that oven?
Ha! I know, everyone else has these changing foliage, cozy photos and here I am riding the scooter and leaving the doors open. We're supposed to have highs mid-sixties this week though! Now that's what I call autumn! :)
Rachel - those were my first ever attempt at gnocchi. They didn't turn out too bad! A little too big, and slightly chewier than I was hoping, but definitely edible - especially with the butternut squash sauce they were eaten with.
Post a Comment