Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On the street where we live...

Moving away from a house you love is hard (trust me, I know), so recently I have found myself truly relishing the time we have left on Waverly Drive, and documenting the things that make our neighborhood unique.


Our local Trader Joe's: close enough to walk, which is good because like all Trader Joe's trying to find a parking spot is a joke! Right next door: a specialty cheese shop and cafe called "Say Cheese".


Chad in our beloved tree swing. The lighting is always just perfect at our house... my photos will never be quite as good at the new place.


I always loved the graphic this preschool uses...


The Coffee Table - on our list of places to hit up before we move. One of the stars of Entourage frequents this place.

I just love the flowers on these trees. They are so colorful and those little spines are actually really soft... I've never seen anything quite like them.

Yes it will be hard to move... I guess it always is. But in no time I'm sure I'll be posting all about the great places we'll be able to walk to from our new place. First on the list: an Albertsons literally right across the street!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're making me miss your neighborhood, and I've never even been there!