Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Home.

Thought I would share with you some photos of our place as it is now - all put together (for the most part.


Living room/office, with the dining room in the background.

Bedroom, the kitties not hiding under the covers for once. And yes, that is an exploding hamper - we desperately need to do laundry.

Cute kitchen. No counter space - so whats new. :)

Our sweet 80's era stove we bought for $50 (that is in great condition and works perfectly, by the way!) I was five when this stove was purchased new. I love it, but if only it told me when the oven reached the desired temperature....

Tobias loves to stare out the front door and growl at our neighbors, no joke. What is he, a dog?
Liking it here!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

it looks like it gets great light...thanks for sharing these, i love picturing where you're at!

Rachel said...

I agree. The light looks great and the floors are beautiful. Nice work putting it together! Welcome home.