Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well there goes my good November track record...

...Granted we threw a "House Cooling" party Friday, moved two households over 15 hours Saturday and have only now been collecting our wits a little so I can post the tiniest of updates. Also I didn't have any internet when we were between houses so I don't feel too bad. :)

But we are in our new place, and I am loving it and happy - Even though it is a disaster area of boxes and furniture. And even though we don't have a working stove yet. Even though I am sore in every part of my body, from my aching calves and biceps to the blisters on my toes. Even though I am dead on my feet and just want to sleep for 9 hours and wake up to a nice big hot breakfast, and even though instead of that I will be getting up for work at 6am and eating cold cereal. In spite of all these things I am so happy, and it all feels right. :)

More tomorrow, including photos maybe. For now I'm going tozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznrk.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Despite the soreness and exhaustion, congrats on the new place. And don't worry about missing a couple of blogging days. I'm thankful that we don't have to be perfect!