Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Many good things

I have many good things to be grateful for today.

The sun coming in through our front windows on a chilly morning. I've never seen this in our new place before! I've always left before the sun comes up until today...

Getting out of work an hour early and being able to run some pre-Thanksgiving errands.

A clean house, mostly organized and feeling more like a home.

A (finally) clean former house, which has been a big, dirty project weighing on my mind and stressing me out lately!

My adorable husband, who is making an apple pie - Grandma Evans' recipe - all on his own for Thanksgiving dinner. (PS, yes he is also making his famous eggnog punch. :)

The chance to perform with my improv group tonight, and for our friend Jeff to come along and watch.

The pending festivities of tomorrow! We are spending Thanksgiving at our friends Dave & Mandy's house, and are pretty darned excited about it. How blessed we are to have such amazing friends - first they help us move and then they invite us into their home to share Thanksgiving dinner!

I hope you are enjoying this Thanksgiving Eve, and I wish you a beautiful, joyful day tomorrow filled with family, friends and pie!!

No comments: