Chad and I were both foolish enough to ask if they had non-fat milk and were gently informed that this was not that kind of coffee bar. :) I chickened out and stuck to a boring old Americano, but I have to say that Chad's whole milk, REAL chocolate mocha was just about the most delicious thing you could imagine. Yummmm...
Thursday, November 5, 2009
"This isn't the place if you don't want to indulge."
Perfect LA weather today, cool and sunny - just right for running a couple of errands (including checking out a stove and fridge for our new place - that's right, it doesn't come with any appliances! I don't know, it's an LA thing...) Finished off the afternoon at Intelligentsia for a coffee date and great conversation with a friend who just moved to LA from Seattle.
Chad and I were both foolish enough to ask if they had non-fat milk and were gently informed that this was not that kind of coffee bar. :) I chickened out and stuck to a boring old Americano, but I have to say that Chad's whole milk, REAL chocolate mocha was just about the most delicious thing you could imagine. Yummmm...
Chad and I were both foolish enough to ask if they had non-fat milk and were gently informed that this was not that kind of coffee bar. :) I chickened out and stuck to a boring old Americano, but I have to say that Chad's whole milk, REAL chocolate mocha was just about the most delicious thing you could imagine. Yummmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man, if i hadn't officially sworn off coffee today (decaf and all) i would totally fly down for one of those mochas...yumm!
Post a Comment