Today we had our monthly all-staff meeting at work, which always involves a race for the limited seating in the conference room (I'd say 5-8 people are always standing.) Of course I never manage to snag a chair, and today was no different, so I ended up standing against the back wall. However, today WAS different in that I realized I can use this inconvenience for good! So instead of grumbling to myself about how I never get a seat, I covertly did intervals of 60 second wall sits.
Who knew meetings could double as workout sessions! I actually do this sort of thing a lot - when I was working a lot on movie sets, standing around waiting for literally hours at a time, I'd do toe raises or knee bends to pass the time and keep from getting too bored. Also when I'm carrying groceries or anything heavy I'll use it kind of as a bicep workout......Am I the only one that does this?
1 comment:
i like that you're using your time wisely...and it probably keeps you alert too!
Post a Comment